I want to show off your classroom! This is a great opportunity for those of you who participate in the online art education community, but do not have a blog, to showcase what you do! Think about how great it would be to show future employers and/or current administrators your work featured on the internet.
And, it is great opportunity for those of you who do blog to feature your awesomeness here and in doing so, create more buzz for what you do.
Here is what you need to do to participate:
1. Take photos of your art room. These can be close-up, or at large. Try to focus on the elements that make your room uniquely you.
2. Take a few photos of art displays if you like!
3. Make sure that students -if in the photos- do not have any faces showing (we want to protect our kiddos!). You can do this by blacking out faces in Paint or Photoshop. . .Or by cropping the photos so faces don't appear.
4. Email me your photos. Include a brief (400 words or less) description of your classroom and what makes it, and you, rock.
6. I'll email you and let you know when you are due to be featured!